Saturday, March 25, 2006

被TAGGED了@being TAGGED

被 Forestfyre TAGGED 了,要我写出: The Power of 4

:: The Power of 4 ::

Ok... Here you go...

4 jobs you've had in your life:

  1. Illusions SKA - Visual C++ Programmer. I was the only Chinese employee there, surrounded by 30 Malays everyday, the companions were great. My great achievement was the Celcom SMS In-Play system, was my first baby. I left the company after the project went live in 6 months.
  2. MCSB - VB.Net Developer to Senior Developer. Developed the eHRMS(HR system) and HRMS for SMI sector. Was leading a team consists of 3 members and all left together after the tenure for 2 years in MCSB.
  3. Magnus - My first job as a SAP consultant. Took a risk and salary drops to join the company and started as a Junior Consultant again, really suffered, was being treated as a freshy. It was really a nitemare in the first 3 months. I still can remembered the feeling, was a hard time for me. It's changed after 3 months, felt more comfortable and confident and met a group of great friends here. Right, Forestfyre...
  4. After graduated, only had 3 jobs so far. Before that, emmm, was a plates washer, waiter, promoter, sales rep, and, and i owed a van driving license too, haha.

4 movies you could watch over and over:

This is really a hard question, as I don't used to watch a movie again and again.

  1. Perhaps Love 如果。愛 - Wacthed for 3 times because I was confused with the story line. The 3rd time was because it's a gread movie.
  2. Brokeback Mountain 断背山 - Watched twice. First time was only 30 minutes, too disgusting and spoiled my mood of the day. Watched again because I do not want to waster my RM8 for this pirated DVD and feel sorry to Director Ang Lee. Forestfyre, I don't think is tempting at all for this movie, hahaha.
  3. Jurassic Park 1 - Haha, why? Don't laugh, it's not funny and it's not a kid show even. Because it was the first time watching dinosour live in the screen, it was so great that time and amazing, just like I was acting in the movie too, hahahahaha.
  4. Lord of the Rings - It's a great movie, right...

4 TV shows you love(d) to watch:

  1. Phua Chu Kang - Best in JB and Singapore, chehh...Kang Kang, I tell you, I am the best food guide in KL and Selangor.
  2. The Apprentice - I always dream to be PM one day.
  3. The Lost - Hope I lost in that island.
  4. Fear Factor - Dare not fear.

4 places you've lived:

  1. KL - Been living here for years.
  2. Indonesia - Supposed to be 2 months project, came back after 1 month because of the bombing of JW Marriott hotel, Jakarta.
  3. Serdang (Kedah) - Best place to stay, best food, no jam and no stress. Lovely hometown stayed with my granddad and grandma.
  4. Bangi - Been living there for 3 years and enjoyed very much for my UNI life with the gang who are still with me now, meeting them everyweek, lovely...朋友,加油!

4 places you've been vacation to:

  1. Phuket - SPA亲身体验之“咬手指”。朋友,来咬手指吧,爽!手指咬一咬,包你上云霄!
  2. Taiwan - 7 days around the island
  3. Nepal - Backpacking experience
  4. China - Beijing, Tianjin & Harbin(哈尔滨). My next destination for China will be The Silk Road and Tibet, go go go, fire in the hole.

4 places you would rather be:

  1. Home - This is for sure too, hahaha.
  2. KL - Still love KL, is my hometown.
  3. Penang(Batu Ferringgi) - Buy a apartment which is facing sea and stay there forever. Wake up in the morning, sitting at the balcony reading newspaper with a cup of brew coffee everyday.
  4. ------, I will not choose anywhere outside Malaysia for permanent settle down.

4 of your favourite food:

  1. Sashimi & Sushi - Yummy
  2. Ice-cream - Like it very very much. Buy a box, take a spoon, enjoy it while watcing TV, best relaxation.
  3. Porridge with 菜心 - Only when I'm sick. Ahhhh, is good for face also, say bye bye to pimples if you can have it everyday.
  4. White Rice - Mandatory everyday, else I will die.

4 websites you visit daily:

  1. Friends' blogs and my own blog - Read it again and again, and laugh at myself.
  2. News - The Star & Sinchew online
  3. Company mail - To see any surprise such as increment and bonus, hahaha
  4. Motor Trader - Wanna sell off my car loh, ho ho ho

4 tagged:

  1. SuatHong & Joey
  2. 傻强(Ming)
  3. 大佬雄(Whon)
  4. Steven & Ting

我不想TAG人,但又好像不遵守游戏规则,就你们六个先,你们被我Tagged了,一定要写,哈哈哈。。。

5 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger ting said...

有人玩臭,要不就他数学不及格。

Suat Hong + Joey = 2
傻强(Ming) = 1
大佬雄(Whon) = 1
Steven & Ting = 2
Total = 6

哪里来的power 4?

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger 风与石头 said...

batu ferringgi?? read newspaper while enjoying coffee?? sounds so great and relaxing huh! hmmm.... you must never try the life in Taiping, buy a condo at hill side, wake up by bird calls in the lovely morning, brush your teeth and look at the clouds, take a jog at lake... ... go anywhere without jam, no long que at ATM, sleep on road also never scared (this one dont try hah)... ... evening, u can either select a nice and quiet restaurant or just sit at the hawker centre, for sure u can enjoy at ur sweet home... ... too best!

u dare to tag me? hehe... i got scissors geh.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger joeyeo said...

ya lor,mathematics failed!

wow, tagged me!!nvr die b4?

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger ahMing said...

hah ?? tag ?? meh tag ? what tag ? tag for what ??

wa soh keong soh gek mah ... mana tau what is tag ???

wa dun know , wa dun know ... hahaa ... wa soh e ma ....

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger ...sYuEN... said...

hahahaha, tag mah tag la, no need to inform geh...

u think u Soh then no need to be tag ahhh...kakaka

 

Post a Comment

<< Home