Friday, March 31, 2006

Not my name again!!!

"Syuen!! Need you here." "Syuen, where is Mr C today?" "Syuen, come here!" "Syuen...Syuen...Syuen" "Syuen, what are you working on now?" "Syuen, meeting now at 3rd floor"......

Arghhh!!! Not my name again!!!

Each time I hear my name, I'm slinking deeper and deeper down into my chair... wishing that I'll disappear in a pop of a second...the blinding lights that suddenly seem to just focus on me.

Ya, I will be the only consultant for the team at DHL starting today onwards till N months. Handling assignment from 5 Business Analysts who is not familiar with SAP at all.

Guess what, dealing with 1 analyst already felt so suffocated. Since morning till this minutes, I am drinking my first cup of water now, sounds fxxking busy rite...&#&%^$#%$#

My name being mention everytime with a devilish smile. Give me a break please! I need to breathe.

I'm feeling suffocated each day as the week draws to a close. Oh no, I mean suffocated, literally. Anyway, you wouldn't want me to describe how it feels. :)

Just happy that there's the holidays to look forward to, where I can laze in front of the TV all day watching HBO and AXN... bringing my dog for a walk in the park, talking long into the night with mom and eat all the good food. Now wouldn't that be wonderful?

DHL staff are so happy now packing their goods and stuff, they are moving into a new building. Well, life will be tough starting next week, will be separated with the DHL team and re-allocate into a "Contractor" room with all indians, gosshhhhhhhhhhh..."Syuen, Monday remember to come early, you need to fight for your seat with the Indian consultants." what the hack!!!!

Oh, feel like going back home now, please release me as soon...

13 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger forestfyre said...

Wish I could help... :(

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger joeyeo said...

Undergo changing is a tough process.u gotta prepare urself to stand for some unforseen or unexpected circumstances. tat is called life challenge.

u tackle tat challenge, the victory will truly belongs to u n nobody can grab fr u.

be strong, my fellow fren (i dare not to call ur name liao :P)

朋友,加油!咬手指!

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger 风儿 said...

Take it easy man.
Take a deep breath and relax.

Wanna join me for Mahjong later ?
hehe...

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger ...sYuEN... said...

No Chicken, No Seafood;
No Mahjong, No Gambling.

hahahaha...

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Syuen, you always the strongest and chosen one.

DHL ppl like you very much as what Maxis staff sayang you also...

No doubts on you. Cheer up...

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Steven Tan said...

Dude, don't let the frustration bring you down, stand up! "be a man, do the right thing!"

haha... forget about those fxxking annoying things 1st, remember our date tomorrow, we can release "gao gao"!!! 5 hours K session!!! WOOOOHOOOO~~~

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger ting said...

你们了解我的痛苦了吗?我也是差不多天天被人叫来叫去的。直到有一天,头痛剧烈,好不容易挨到下班,即刻打包回家. 拜托!可不可以容许我准时回家一次?

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger ...sYuEN... said...

Oh, it just feels darn good to be home...

My mum always tell me this, "Quit your job, find a lower pay job and you will be less pressure!"

Well, can I????

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

因为放不下执着,所以困难。说真的谈何容易,希望我也能潇洒一点。

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger 风与石头 said...

no matter how strong you are, still need a break right?

jom, let's go Taiping zoo visit your friends! take a break and have a fun with them :P

alright, no more bully. enjoy your weekend! my mom is calling me again and again, no more "siao" here. to be continue...

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger ...sYuEN... said...

nah nah nah, all my friends in Taiping Zoo, then u r one of them lol, wakakakaka

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger 风与石头 said...

yi??? how you know tat i am the management of Taiping Zoo? not bad wor, seems like after training you become cleverer liaw. next time teach you walk on a string ok?

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger ...sYuEN... said...

Walk on a string? No need ler...

Teach me how to eat 云吞加鸡蛋 without using chopstick will do as I can train up my friends in Taiping Zoo on that.

U know rite, Taiping Zoo management is kinda weird, only teach animals walk on a string, when talk about food, run all the way hiding at Bukit Merah :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home