Thursday, February 09, 2006

LONELY=LOVELY???STRESS=CHALLENGE???

I was quite stress up this few days...
can't really have a good nite sleep and
so many dreams in my mind througout the nite
make me so tired the next day...

I really experienced and understand a single child life...
They are so lonely...
I missed my brother, hope he is around at this moment...
We will sure "Yam Cha" at mamak now...
I missed Her, hope she is around at this moment...
She will sure listen to my tears and complaints...
I missed my cute mummy, but she is sleeping like a pig now :P

Really hope there is someone beside me now,
share my words, my jokes, my happiness, my tears...
How sweet, how lovely and how nice if there is, if there is ;(

Someone told me this in the car last week...
"Syuen, you will only be happy if you have found another one..."
emm, is it??? Why do you say so???

3 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger joeyeo said...

guy, not necessary only one. u can find a group to have greater laugh and fun. we as human are lived in group. don't isolate ourself from the group. after all, life isn't lonely, but lovely :P u define it!

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger forestfyre said...

You can always turn to your friends... I am always here if you need someone to talk to...
Add oil ok?

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger ...sYuEN... said...

A best friend told me this today, the phrase should be:-
"You will be happier if u found someone..."

Cheers...Yeah...thanks friends :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home