Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My last day at Maxis??















The best view from the Menara Sunway-Maxis office...

Received a call from DC manager last Monday
Phone rang when i was on my way to pick up Chaiphon...
A really tempting 'offer'...
But I have rejected the offer with the reason of
"...do not want to work in Maxis for another year"
Hope my rejection is a good decision...
AB, please don't let me down...

Finally the day has come...12.01.2006
For 3 months in Maxis,
have completed more than 40 UCRs
and now just waiting for the handover...
I was so happy and free today...
listen to music, eating pringles, chatting and
drafting the thank you notes to all my users,
FI managers and Maxis-ISD team...

Well, guess what happen again...
Yati was so worried since last week,
DC still can't find any replacement...
An email has been sent out to JV today
to extend me for another month...
Really hope that JV will say 'NO'!!!

LK asked me why...
Actually is not because of workload or ppl here...
Just that I have prepare to sign off from Maxis
and this is not the first time...
Kinda hard to tell LK the real reason,
is really uneasy to work with competitor
which has taking over the proj from our hand...
If continue my stay at Maxis,
to be positive, I am actually helping Yati...
Negatively, I am actually covering for Deloitte
for their resources problem...*&^^$#$^&**^%^$

Not only that actually,
all FI users know my departure
Try to imagine I will be around for another month...
of course they will be happy
but the one who is suffering will be ME
not the new consultant either, not DC...

The ISD team is preparing farewell for me
which everyday complaint that
I always disturb them, making noice...
sabotage the department...hahaha
Uncle Mark, auntie Maris and auntie Kavitha
Guess you'll not have a peaceful life for another month...
yeak yeak yeak...

10pm sharp, SMS from Yati...
Confirmed that I will be extended...
haha, what to do,
have to set the thank you notes in pending mode
cancel the farewell lunch
and start preparing for another diehard month :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home