Thursday, December 22, 2005

a boring day at Maxis...

Mr C, Andryan boy...all left
Rex went back to Flp for Christmas celeb...
Supposingly my service should be ended today
Sigh sigh sigh, extended till Jan 2006
Left me alone here, *^%$#%^*&#$%

"Syuen, can you take care of MM UCRs too?"
"Stay at Maxis the longer the better..."
The words from Client Manager &
ended up my boring day
work, work & work...

"Come boy, give me a hug for Christmas"
A French hug from Mark,
A great season's greetings better than words...
"Why you are so quiet today? anything wrong?"
haha, a question from Mark Micheal,
Well, I guess once I remain silent & quiet,
they will think that something has happen to me :P

DC consultants came in today...
Wow, 4 abapers today,
another 4 functional next Tuesday...
We, MMC only have 3 all the while
1 SD, 1 MM & 1 FI...
Well, this is Magnus culture...
Have a good chat & lunch with DC,
they are very professional and experienced...
Will join in for their presentation next week...
Explore and learn from competitor, yek yek yek

1 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger forestfyre said...

Ya... big companies like to do things in a team...
Perhaps that's a good career opportunity for you too ;)
Good luck boy. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home