Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Fortune 500->DHL@07.02.2006

Today, reporting at DHL...

Felt so uneasy and uncomfortable...
Has been working for the 4th year by this April...
First time i felt that, really really weird feeling...
I really do not know how to express it...

I don't feel challenging at all like all my previous projects...
I can't explain that feeling, really really different...
I am sure is not a good feeling...
Have not started my tasks yet...
I felt like I want to quit... :(

Why, why, why? Syuen.....
Not because of stress...
Not because of work load...
Not because of human relations...
I can handle that...
but something is really wrong here...

"Please kill me..." I don't like that feeling...

3 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger joeyeo said...

fren, maybe u r still unfamiliar with this new environment la..and therefore sense of strangeness being created. let time proves when u r urself again :D wishing all the best for the good start after CNY!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger ...sYuEN... said...

Yeah...May the force always be with me :)

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger 风与石头 said...

sometimes that's no reason for a person to feel down... but the most important is to get over it. don't scare of the blue days but get rid of it. how? listen to your heart... but don't follow your heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home