Friday, January 27, 2006

~Merci Beaucoup@27.01.2005~

Finally...I am leaving Maxis today

Have a walk with Yati in the morning
brought to meet her boss, a great boss
really felt pain on my hand after the hand shake :)

Guess what did Yati asked me today, haha
"Syuen, are you single and available?"
and this is the popular question being asked by the staff and users
throughout my 3 months tenure in Maxis
Well, my answer to them is 'Yes'
but till now, none of them really believe on my answer...so sad

"Did you found any in Maxis?"asked by Yati again,
straight after the answer 'NO',
she brought me up to 6th floor-Maxis Call Center
Wow...really makes my eye balls non-stop rolling, hehe

6pm, time to say bye bye...
Felt a kinda sad to leave...
After all the 'protocol'...
I have successfully stepped out from the Maxis office...yeah

I was so touched of the SMS from Yati
and was reading it again & again in the car
"Syuen, quite sad to c u leave. Thank u very much. Will always miss u..."
"Yati, felt the same too, will meet again one day, cheers..."

Yati, Mark, Marisma, Kavitha, Sarimah, Rex...
Wish you and your family continued health and happiness...

Mei, Doreen, Wai Yee, Vivian, Connie, Jessica...
I sincerely wish all of you great success and happiness in the future.

Adnan, only know you for 2 weeks,
You have indeed share lots of things with me
and really enjoyed your massage...thanks man

I will always treasure the friendship
that I have developed with all of you
throughout my service in this company.

Take good care and all the best!!
May Maxis-SAP steady always...

2 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger forestfyre said...

Syuen... you do have your own charm that you manage to 'attract' anyone who gets close to you.

Probably is because of your smile, probadly is because you are 'real' and sincere...

Anyway, do keep that heart and that smile of yours ;)

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger ...sYuEN... said...

谢谢你, Cinderella :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home