Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Morning Scene...miss you so much



My daily practise every morning
Look and focus silently
Over the windows from Tower
5 days a week
5 minutes per day...


Someone thought that I am sick
Someone thought that I am upset
Someone even thought that I am mad

The secret of it...
Can you see the green trees?
Can you see the lamp posts?
Can you see the billboards?
Can you see the traffic?
I can see an eagle soaring in the sky, can you see it?

Everything is so unique in this world
Making the fun scene
Making the love scene
Making the sad scene
Singing low songs and having inspirations
Walking around
Looking at everything
Smelling flowers
Goosing statues
and even thinking...

Keep yourself silent for 5 minutes daily
Looking thru the window
Try to feel the beauty of nature
Meditate in your mind
May everyone in the office happy and healthy
And cheer up your day with a smile...

Thanks WH for the photo...light up my day in Maxis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home