Saturday, October 29, 2005

28/10/2005 - Sleepless Nite

She will be leaving us in 1 month time. Don't know why, I am so sad and demotivated. Guess I have been unhappy lately, and couldn't take another bad news anymore. Additional to the previous stressfull project and heading to another new stressful place starting next week, what a restless life...sigh

Me too love being with the gang, agreed with her of the pretty and lovely smile on WH who can cheer up the day... A cute and lovely colleague->friend I ever met. And she told me this '现今是祢补过去的不足', hey, not a simple gal leh... 所谓, 月亮不一定要圆满, 残缺是一种美丽...

即人萬物都是假象, 都是一種發展過程.
想起過去的執著, 盲目無節制的要求, 心里懺愧萬分...
所以, 感動的世界是最美丽地...
Hope this phrase can give confidence and wiseness when you are in the midst...加油, 加油 :)

It is always a sad thing to say good-bye...

She is not leaving me actually, she is just getting another job. Hope she will have a good future undertaking and wish come true one day. As true friendship will stay forever.

P/S: Stay cheerful... and keep that lovely smile on your face...PC, I will...

1 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger forestfyre said...

既漂亮又善解人意的女孩子現在真的很少見了。我也會好好珍惜我和她的這段友情。

你也要好好加油哦。;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home