Tuesday, October 25, 2005

...My 27th Birthday...

Lots of things happened this year and wish to have a silent and 'No Purpose' 27th Birthday...

Friends of mine, 10 of them have gave me a big surprise this afternoon. Wow. I really really admire greatly and thankful for the arrangement today. Guess wat, know them not more than a month, I think this is call friendship, the priceless friendship...

2 of my friends told me this -> Birthdays should be celebrated with our mothers, because they are the ones carrying us for 9 months and they are the ones going through all the pain bringing us to this world. Instead of receiving presents from our parents, we should be the ones giving presents to our mothers. Yes, it's true. I am proud of myself this year as I did something meaningful which has brought the priceless happiness to my mum and myself. Thanks PC and WH.

Merci Beaucoup and best wishes from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home